3M 9002 N95 Face Mask Specificcation :
3M 9002 N95 Face Mask
1. With nosepiece facing away from you, hold the earloop strap in each hand with the nosepiece up.
2. Pisition the respirator under the chin.
3. Pull each strap over the ear. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
5. The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.
a) Cover the front of the respirator with both hands, being careful not to disturb the position of the respirator.
b) Exhale sharply.air leaks around the nose bridge, readjust the nosepiece as described in step4. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the side of your hand. If you can not achieve proper fit, repeat.
It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.