70mai TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor System( Internal Sensors )
- English Version 70mai TPMS Tire Pressure Tester Monitor Solar Power Dual USB Charge 4Built-in 70mai Sensors System Alarm with Car Gauge Sensor
- Solar Charging LCD Display
- The LCD display supports both USB cable & solar charging, which help you free the car cigarette lighter socket
- TPMS notifies you when your vehicle’s tire pressure is low or is going flat.
- By helping you maintain proper tire pressure, TPMS can increase your safety on the road by improving your vehicle’s handling, decreasing tire wear, reducing braking distance and bettering fuel economy.
- It supports users to manually adjust the alarm range according to their own models.
- Recommend standard tire pressure parameters for common models,car,off-road vehicle,business vehicle,van,traveling car,easy to set.
- Adaptable for Mostly Vehicles
- Suitable for vehicles of 4 tires, such as car, off-road vehicle, commercial vehicle, van, station wagon.
- Grab your tire data at a glance at 70mai app.
- Both pressure and temperature alert values can be adjusted.
- Set preferences for your car here
The 70mai TPMS is Chinese words on the package and product, while you can use the english “70mai” app to contorl as well. It will show you the english version on your mobile Screen of the 70mai app.
● Solar power and USB dual charging mode, convenient and environmentally friendly
● Adopts car gauge level sensor to support intelligent wake-up, intelligent interconnection, real-time monitoring, dual charging and other functions.
● The receiver adopts two-color negative display technology to support real-time monitoring pressure and temperature of 4 tires
● Support 1 second to monitor rapid air leak, accurate to 0.1Bar
● Support battery high-temperature protection, when high temperature up to 60 Deg.C, battery stops charging, also supports intelligent wake-up, when the car starts, the receiver in the sleep sensor automatically wakes up, automatically sleep when stopped
Support connection of APP “70mai” ( scan the QR code in the user manual )